Conrad Siegel was established in 1963 upon the principles of fee-for-service work with no hidden costs, solid and objective advice, and transparency throughout – not because it’s required, but because it’s the right thing to do. Our firm has expertise in creating custom retirement plans, providing investment consulting, developing competitive health plans, administering 401(k) plans, and providing actuarial services. We work with corporations, non-profits, government and municipal agencies, schools, and individuals. Our employees are our most valuable asset and today Conrad Siegel employs over 100 professionals aligned with the very same values on which the company was founded.
The qualified candidate is a motivated, self-starter who has attained valuable industry experience allowing them to complete all job responsibilities independently and with merit. The Retirement Manager reports to multiple consultants. The Retirement Manager is responsible for the coordination of daily plan administration, development and implementation of new plan procedures, and is the primary contact for clients.
- Evaluate final valuation reports
- Perform complex valuations
- Oversee the setup of new retirement plans
- Develop and implement plan procedures
- Manage client communication regarding plan operation
- Maintain excellent client relationships by promptly responding to client requests
- Perform additional duties as requested by consultants
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related degree
- Minimum 5 years of retirement plan experience
- ASPPA and/or CEBS credentials, preferred
- Knowledge of benefit plans and operations
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with extreme attention to detail
While performing the responsibilities of this job, the employee must be able to sit for several hours at a time. The employee is regularly required to operate a computer and telephone. Work environment includes an indoor office with uniform temperatures.
This position is full-time exempt and requires an average of 40 hours per week. Conrad Siegel offers a competitive salary that is commensurate with education and experience. We recognize the value of a work-life balance and provide a liberal flex-time policy, comprehensive benefits package, and retirement plan.
Interested candidates should send resume with salary requirements in confidence to:
PO Box 5900
Harrisburg, PA 17110-0900
Conrad Siegel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This job description is subject to change at any time.