Conrad Siegel was established in 1963 upon the principles of fee-for service work with no hidden costs, solid and objective advice, and transparency throughout – not because it’s required, but because it’s the right thing to do. Our firm has expertise in creating custom retirement plans, providing investment consulting, developing competitive health plans, administering 401(k) plans, and providing actuarial services. We work with corporations, non-profits, government and municipal agencies, schools, and individuals. Our employees are our most valuable asset and today, Conrad Siegel employs over 100 professionals aligned with the very same values on which the company was founded.
At Conrad Siegel, the qualified candidate is a motivated, self-starter who has attained valuable defined contribution plan experience allowing them to complete all job responsibilities independently and with merit. The Retirement Manager has a caseload of 15-25 plans and reports to multiple consultants. The Retirement Manager is responsible for the coordination of daily plan administration, development and implementation of new plan procedures, and is the primary contact for clients on day to day issues.
- Review and approve daily plan transactions including withdrawals and loans
- Review and approve payroll deposits and reconcile any differences
- Review and approve quarterly and annual valuation reports and participant statements
- Review and approve government filings including Form 5500 and Form 8955-SSA
- Oversee the set-up of new retirement plans
- Develop and implement plan procedures
- Review annual nondiscrimination testing including ADP/ACP, Top Heavy, and 402(g)
- Maintain updated forms and documents
- Assist with plan documents and amendments
- Manage client communication regarding plan operation
- Maintain excellent client relationships by promptly responding to client requests
- Perform additional duties as requested by consultants
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related degree
- Minimum 5 years of retirement plan experience
- ASPPA and/or CEBS credentials
- Knowledge of benefit plans and operations
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with extreme attention to detail
While performing the responsibilities of this job, the employee must be able to sit for several hours at a time. The employee is regularly required to operate a computer and telephone. Work environment includes an indoor office with uniform temperatures.
This position is full-time exempt and requires an average of 40 hours per week. Conrad Siegel offers a competitive salary that is commensurate with education and experience. We recognize the value of a work-life balance and provide a liberal flex-time policy, comprehensive benefits package, and retirement plan.
Interested candidates should send resume with salary requirements in confidence to:
Human Resources Manager
PO Box 5900
Harrisburg, PA 17110-0900
Conrad Siegel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This job description is subject to change at any time.