conradsiegel.com Website Security Policy
This website is operated by Conrad Siegel for the benefit of its clients and the many people who participate in these clients’ plans. We understand that you are concerned about the security of your personal information. We have established policies and procedures concerning the collection, use, and security of your information that will help protect your privacy. These policies and procedures are designed to help us serve you while maintaining strict security standards.
By accessing any page of the conradsiegel.com website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions below, please do not access the website or any of its pages. If you have any questions regarding this security policy, please contact us.
Changes to our security policy may be made occasionally. We recommend that you review our Security Policy from time to time to learn of new practices and changes to our policies.
Browsing the conradsiegel.com Website
No security measures are in place when you browse the public areas of our website. Our security measures only apply to areas of the website that are only accessible after you log in.
Accessing the conradsiegel.com Client Pages
Access to the client-specific pages is limited to our clients who have been assigned a username and password. A client can only access information about the plan or plans it sponsors and the individuals who participate or have participated in its plan(s).
We protect client and participant information at our office building by restricting access. Unescorted guests are not permitted beyond our reception area. Electronic devices are required to access our office areas.
If you email us through our contact page, you will be using your device’s email software. Our website encryption will not apply.
The information for the participant benefits and accounts is kept private and secure through multiple security features and procedures.
- The information you request from our website for your plan can only be accessed with your username and password. It is your responsibility to keep your password confidential.
- Do not disclose your password to anyone. Our employees will never ask you for your password.
- Never write your password on something others may see.
- Contact us immediately if you suspect someone has discovered your account access information.
- Information you submit through our website, as well as the information we send back to you while you are visiting our website, is protected while passing through the Internet using encryption.
- We will use a reputable cloud computing provider, but we do not warrant or accept liability for a security breach to their system.
- Our corporate network systems, which store your plan information, use industry standard security controls.
- Our staff is dedicated to ensuring the security of the information we process and store.
- Conrad Siegel has policies and procedures in place to limit access to your plan information to only those who have a business need to view it.
- Always log off before navigating to other websites.
More About Security Software
To be sure your plan participant benefits and account information remains private and secure, we use proven security software to encrypt the information before it is transmitted through the Internet. If your browser is not compatible with our security software, the plan information will not be uploaded to the website.
Our security software utilizes Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) 256-bit encryption technology. SSL establishes a secure connection between us.
In addition to protecting communications between us, a firewall has been put in place. A firewall is a security measure that restricts access to our computer system servers that are not part of the Internet support system. We reinforce our firewall by monitoring for computer viruses, worms, and signs of attempted hacking.
Links to Other Websites
This website contains links to other websites. The privacy and security policies of Conrad Siegel apply only to its website. If the linked website has adopted a privacy or security policy, you should review it before agreeing to use the website.
If you access the myconradsiegel.com website, please review that privacy and security policy.
Revised: June 2021