Employee Stock Ownership Plans
Employee stock ownership plans connect employees to an organization in a profound way through sharing actual ownership. Sponsoring an ESOP doesn’t have to be complicated. We can help structure a plan to manage and communicate your ESOP’s value to employees. Conrad Siegel specializes in all facets of ESOPs, from recordkeeping and administration to repurchase obligation studies and plan design. We can even combine your ESOP with 401(k) plan recordkeeping and administrative services for the convenience of one provider for both of your retirement plans.
- Annual participant statements and plan sponsor reports
- Online access for participants and plan sponsors
- Participant education covering basic to intermediate topics
- Benefit distribution processing
- Diversification election processing
- Mailings for voting purposes and dividend payments
- Form 1099-R and 945 generation
- Annual compliance testing, including anti-abuse testing for S corporations
- Form 5500 preparation, with related schedules
- Repurchase obligation studies
- Plan design consulting
For mature ESOPs with accumulated non-stock assets, we can also provide investment advisory services.
“Conrad Siegel provided us with the essential guidance when we recently underwent an ESOP transaction. They recognized our need to understand the nuances and took the time to explain the details. When timing became critical, we appreciated their responsiveness to both the company’s and our employees’ questions. With Conrad Siegel, we continue to maintain a solid foundation for the future success of our ESOP.”— Groundwater Sciences Corporation