ESOP Repurchase Obligations – The Basics
Employee accounts in an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) are primarily invested in employer stock. In ESOPs that hold non-publicly-traded stock, when an active employee elects to diversify or a former employee requests a distribution, because there is no ready market for the stock, employer stock is sold and payment is made to the participant … Continue reading ESOP Repurchase Obligations – The Basics
Conrad Siegel Launches Financial Wellness Program
Personalized Online Tools Empower Plan Participants to Find Financial Balance Harrisburg, PA – April 9, 2019 – Conrad Siegel, delivering comprehensive employee benefits and investment advisory services, has launched a Financial Wellness Program, a series of interactive, online educational tools designed to help plan participants get their finances in shape. Conrad Siegel’s Financial Wellness Program … Continue reading Conrad Siegel Launches Financial Wellness Program
Electronic Filing For the 2019 Act 205 Forms
Update on Process to File Act 205 Forms The Municipal Pension Reporting Program (MPRP) within the Department of the Auditor General is planning to release a system on April 1, 2019 for the electronic filing of the actuarial valuation reports for municipal pension plans effective for the 2019 reporting year. The deadline for the form … Continue reading Electronic Filing For the 2019 Act 205 Forms
- Conrad Siegel Launches Financial Wellness Program
- Conrad Siegel Named to 2018 Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Advisers
- Conrad Siegel Makes Financial Advisor Magazine’s List of Top RIA Firms Nationwide
- Pennsylvania Employers Look to Health Benefit Plan Design Changes to Reduce Rising Costs
- Conrad Siegel Partner Jon Sapochak Honored On Central Penn Business Journal’s Forty Under 40 List
- Conrad Siegel Introduces Communications Manager to Drive Greater Financial Wellness for Participants
- Conrad Siegel Brings on Two New Investment Consultants
- Conrad Siegel Achieves $5 Billion in Assets Under Management
- Exploring Common Myths Surrounding your Finances and Investments
- Conrad Siegel Receives 2018 PSCA Signature Award for Fiduciary and Plan Decision Guide
- ESOP Repurchase Obligations – The Basics
- Electronic Filing For the 2019 Act 205 Forms
- How to Communicate the VALUE of your ESOP!
- High Impact Tips for 401(k) Plan Sponsors: Information Overload!
- Understanding ESOP Plan Provisions
- Other Considerations in Retirement
- High Impact Tips for 401(k) Plan Sponsors: Make the Features Fit
- Investment Vehicles
- Investment Committee Basics
- Your Health Savings Accounts FAQs
Competitive companies know their number one asset is employees. We help build leading businesses by seeking to maximize their retirement, investment and healthcare benefits.
Not all firms are fee-for-service and independent by choice. Fewer still take the time to understand your goals and infuse that with a sophisticated investing approach.
Government & Public Sector
Simplifying complexity is our key priority. We're numbers people who handle the details of timely required filings, pension and defined contribution plans, and healthcare benefits big and small.
We give schools better education on benefits to create great plans together. Partnering alongside of you, we'll ensure your plan is optimally designed to meet your objectives.
Doing the most good means stretching your dollars farther. We help non-profits plan, invest and operationalize benefits to multiply the support they provide to their causes.