Central PA 401(k), by Conrad Siegel Launches for Small Businesses
First Central Pa.-based Pooled Employer Plan Simplifies Retirement Plans for Small Businesses Harrisburg, PA – January 10, 2022 – Conrad Siegel, delivering comprehensive employee benefits and investment advisory services, today announced the launch of Central PA 401(k), by Conrad Siegel, the first Central Pa.-based pooled employer plan (PEP). The SECURE Act, which became law on […]Read Story
Don’t Fall for These Retirement Planning Myths
When it comes to saving, the most important thing you can do is to START. Saving for retirement early gives you the power of compounding allowing your savings to grow longer. And once you start saving, don’t stop!Read Story
5 Ways to Reduce Your Tax Burden in 2021
Believe it or not, the end of the year is fast approaching, but there is still time to potentially reduce your tax burden for 2021. Below are some year-end tax saving ideas: Fund your retirement plan.Within your employer sponsored plan, are you making the largest contribution you can? Are you at least maximizing the employer […]Read Story
The Fed and You (Part 2 – Maximum Employment)
This article is the second half of our two-part series on the Federal Reserve. You can find the first half here. Last quarter, we described what the Fed is, how it operates, and what value it provides to the United States economy. We then focused on one of the Fed’s two mandates, inflation. This quarter, […]Read Story
The Do’s and Don’ts of your 401(k) fund lineup.
Do’s Have stated goals.Your internal investment committee should have a conversation about the overall goals of the menu. Talk to the group about what funds make up the lineup and how many funds are offered. Once your goals are established, they should be documented in meeting minutes or the Investment Policy Statement. Documentation serves as […]Read Story
Will your employees have enough to retire?
A common retirement income replacement benchmark is 80%. In other words, a typical retiree at age 65 will need 80% of his or her pre-retirement income in order to maintain a similar lifestyle in retirement. Having their employees reach an adequate income replacement ratio is important to our clients for a variety of reasons. Many […]Read Story
- Central PA 401(k), by Conrad Siegel Launches for Small Businesses
- Conrad Siegel Partner & Consulting Actuary Trevor Bare Honored On Central Penn Business Journal’s Forty Under 40 List
- Joshua Mayhue Appointed Partner at Conrad Siegel
- Conrad Siegel Investment Consultant Catherine Azeles Honored On Central Penn Business Journal’s Forty Under 40 List
- Conrad Siegel Expands Leadership Team, Names Four New Partners
- Conrad Siegel Named to the CNBC FA 100
- Conrad Siegel Receives National Recognition for Investment Service in 2019
- Conrad Siegel Named to 2019 Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Advisers
- Conrad Siegel Launches Financial Wellness Program
- Conrad Siegel Makes Financial Advisor Magazine’s List of Top RIA Firms Nationwide
- Don’t Fall for These Retirement Planning Myths
- 5 Ways to Reduce Your Tax Burden in 2021
- The Fed and You (Part 2 – Maximum Employment)
- The Do’s and Don’ts of your 401(k) fund lineup.
- Will your employees have enough to retire?
- Are you setting up your employees for a successful retirement?
- The Fed and You (Part 1 – Inflation)
- Financial Resolutions for the New Year
- A first half like no other
- 4 Financial Planning Items to Revisit During Tough Times