How Successful Plan Sponsors Address Basic Responsibilities and Standards
Basic Fiduciary Responsibilities and Standards Prudence and Process – the Two Pr’s The ERISA application of fiduciary duty and prudence is much more stringent than the common law understanding. An ERISA fiduciary must act as a prudent expert in his or her applicable area of discretion over the plan – using the care, skill, prudence, … Continue reading How Successful Plan Sponsors Address Basic Responsibilities and Standards
How Successful Plan Sponsors Identify Plan’s Fiduciaries
Identifying Your Plan’s Fiduciaries The Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA) has a clear set of responsibilities and duties for those individuals and entities who act as plan fiduciaries. It is important that plan sponsors and fiduciaries take these requirements seriously and understand their own responsibilities as well as those of the other … Continue reading How Successful Plan Sponsors Identify Plan’s Fiduciaries
Fee Benchmarking Made Easy
A topic that we get asked about a lot is how to understand the true cost of a retirement plan, and then how to compare that cost to the market. This is not just a “nice to know” kind of thing; it is fundamental to the role of a plan fiduciary under ERISA. Why should … Continue reading Fee Benchmarking Made Easy
- Conrad Siegel Launches Financial Wellness Program
- Conrad Siegel Named to 2018 Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Advisers
- Conrad Siegel Makes Financial Advisor Magazine’s List of Top RIA Firms Nationwide
- Pennsylvania Employers Look to Health Benefit Plan Design Changes to Reduce Rising Costs
- Conrad Siegel Partner Jon Sapochak Honored On Central Penn Business Journal’s Forty Under 40 List
- Conrad Siegel Introduces Communications Manager to Drive Greater Financial Wellness for Participants
- Conrad Siegel Brings on Two New Investment Consultants
- Conrad Siegel Achieves $5 Billion in Assets Under Management
- Exploring Common Myths Surrounding your Finances and Investments
- Conrad Siegel Receives 2018 PSCA Signature Award for Fiduciary and Plan Decision Guide
- How Successful Plan Sponsors Address Basic Responsibilities and Standards
- How Successful Plan Sponsors Identify Plan’s Fiduciaries
- Fee Benchmarking Made Easy
- Investment Options for Your HSA
- High Impact Tips for 401(k) Plan Sponsors – Don’t Think, Just Do!
- ESOP Repurchase Obligations – The Basics
- Electronic Filing For the 2019 Act 205 Forms
- How to Communicate the VALUE of your ESOP!
- High Impact Tips for 401(k) Plan Sponsors: Information Overload!
- Understanding ESOP Plan Provisions
Competitive companies know their number one asset is employees. We help build leading businesses by seeking to maximize their retirement, investment and healthcare benefits.
Not all firms are fee-for-service and independent by choice. Fewer still take the time to understand your goals and infuse that with a sophisticated investing approach.
Government & Public Sector
Simplifying complexity is our key priority. We're numbers people who handle the details of timely required filings, pension and defined contribution plans, and healthcare benefits big and small.
We give schools better education on benefits to create great plans together. Partnering alongside of you, we'll ensure your plan is optimally designed to meet your objectives.
Doing the most good means stretching your dollars farther. We help non-profits plan, invest and operationalize benefits to multiply the support they provide to their causes.