How We Help
We provide a spectrum of comprehensive investment consulting, fiduciary oversight, plan design, and participant services. We’re equally comfortable providing a full range of services or complementing what you already have in place.
- Investment menu design
- Fund selection and monitoring
- QDIA selection, review, creation, and management
- Portfolio asset allocation
- Liability driven investing
- Investment policy development and documentation
- Prudent process documentation
- Evaluation of managed account programs
- Retirement income solution evaluations
- Plan cost studies and benchmarking
- Plan and benefits design consulting and benchmarking
- Recordkeeping searches
- Participant education
- Evaluation of financial wellness programs
- Defined benefit plan monthly participant benefit payments
ERISA 3(21) non-discretionary advisor
In this arrangement we will make recommendations but the organization retains the responsibility to approve and have implemented.
ERISA 3(38) discretionary manager
In this arrangement we will make recommendations and have the authority to have implemented without the organizations specific approval.
No nonsense consulting
You want a consultant that makes your job easier. Our straight-forward consulting approach tells you what you need to know, why you need to know it, and what you need to do about it. Our goal is to help you implement a more effective, efficient decision making process, and to gain a deeper understanding of your investment landscape as a fiduciary. Together, we can help ensure your company is maximizing its retirement plan and your employees are getting the most out of their benefits.
Integrity is our policy
Our policy is to always fully disclose costs to you. We do not receive commissions from any of the mutual funds that we recommend; and, if any revenue sharing is paid, we recommend that it be returned automatically to participants invested in those funds. Doing the right thing is why Conrad Siegel has been around for nearly 60 years, and we have grown to be a premier investment advisory consulting firm over the past two decades.
Serving diverse clients
Our clients are diverse and range in size from $1 million to over $1 billion. They are located in California, Florida, New York and in-between. We’ve partnered with a variety of industries including healthcare, education, manufacturing, professional services, and government entities.