Retirement Communications Coordinator
Conrad Siegel was established in 1963 upon the principles of fee-for service work with no hidden costs, solid and objective advice, and transparency throughout – not because it’s required, but because it’s the right thing to do. Our firm has expertise in creating custom retirement plans, providing investment consulting, developing competitive health plans, administering 401(k) plans, and providing actuarial services. We work with corporations, non-profits, government and municipal agencies, schools, and individuals. Our employees are our most valuable asset and today, Conrad Siegel employs over 100 professionals aligned with the very same values on which the company was founded.
At Conrad Siegel, the qualified candidate is a motivated, self-starter who has attained valuable industry experience allowing them to complete all job responsibilities independently and with merit. The Retirement Communications Coordinator reports to the President of Investment Advisory Services and is responsible for defined contribution retirement plan communication, education, and innovation efforts. The Retirement Communications Coordinator’s focus is to ensure communication and education tools and resources are competitive in the marketplace and aid in successful retirement for plan participants.
- Drive communication and engagement initiatives for defined contribution retirement plan participants
- Research and understand the competitive marketplace
- Lead an internal innovation committee, define the vison and direction, and present new ideas for products and services
- Manage innovation committee projects through to completion
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts
- Provide communication expertise to staff
- Develop content for participant education
- Enhance products and services using analytics and user feedback
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or Marketing
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of defined contribution retirement plans, preferred
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to provide creative and innovative ideas
While performing the responsibilities of this job, the employee must be able to sit for several hours at a time. The employee is regularly required to operate a computer and telephone. Work environment includes an indoor office with uniform temperatures.
This position is full-time exempt and requires an average of 40 hours per week. Conrad Siegel offers a competitive salary that is commensurate with education and experience. We recognize the value of a work-life balance and provide a liberal flex-time policy, comprehensive benefits package, and retirement plan.
Interested candidates should send resume with salary requirements in confidence to:
PO Box 5900
Harrisburg, PA 17110-0900
Conrad Siegel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This job description is subject to change at any time.