Health & Welfare Client Manager
Conrad Siegel was established in 1963 upon the principles of fee-for-service work with no hidden costs, solid and objective advice, and transparency throughout – not because it’s required, but because it’s the right thing to do. Our firm has expertise in creating custom retirement plans, providing investment consulting, developing competitive health plans, administering 401(k) plans, and providing actuarial services. We work with corporations, non-profits, government and municipal agencies, schools, and individuals. Our employees are our most valuable asset and today Conrad Siegel employs over 100 professionals aligned with the very same values on which the company was founded.
At Conrad Siegel, the qualified candidate is a motivated, self-starter who has attained valuable industry experience allowing them to complete all job responsibilities independently and with merit. The Health & Welfare Client Manager reports to multiple consultants and is responsible for the daily management of benefit plans. The Health & Welfare Client Manager coordinates daily healthcare plan administration, addresses client questions, and interprets plan data.
- Collect benefit plan data from clients, plan vendors and insurance carriers
- Maintain ongoing claims and benefit tracking
- Organize renewal processes with insurance carriers
- Analyze utilization reports, carrier reports, and claim/trend data
- Promote client satisfaction and build strong client relationships
- Answer day-to-day client administrative and compliance questions
- Participate in client strategic planning meetings and employee open enrollment meetings
- Organize and analyze client requests for proposal on benefit programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Business or related field of study
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing and analyzing large group health benefits
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) Group
Benefits Associate (GBA) designation or equivalent, preferred
- Experience with the central Pennsylvania health insurance marketplace
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to provide and review detailed documentation to a superior level of accuracy
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
While performing the responsibilities of this job, the employee must be able to sit for several hours at a time. The employee is regularly required to operate a computer and telephone. Work environment includes an indoor office with uniform temperatures.
This position is full-time exempt and requires an average of 40 hours per week. Conrad Siegel offers a competitive salary that is commensurate with education and experience. We recognize the value of a work-life balance and provide a liberal flex-time policy, comprehensive benefits package, and retirement plan.
Interested candidates should send resume with salary requirements in confidence to:
PO Box 5900
Harrisburg, PA 17110-0900
Conrad Siegel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This job description is subject to change at any time.