Graphic Design Intern
Conrad Siegel was established in 1963 upon the principles of fee-for-service work with no hidden costs, solid and objective advice, and transparency throughout – not because it’s required, but because it’s the right thing to do. Our firm has expertise in creating custom retirement plans, providing investment consulting, developing competitive health plans, administering 401(k) plans, and providing actuarial services. We work with corporations, non-profits, government and municipal agencies, schools, and individuals. Our employees are our most valuable asset and today, Conrad Siegel employs over 100 professionals aligned with the very same values on which the company was founded.
At Conrad Siegel, the qualified candidate is a motivated, self-starter who displays a history of strong academic performance allowing them to complete all job responsibilities independently and with merit. The Graphic Design Intern reports to the Graphic Designer and Marketing Manager. The Graphic Design Intern will have the opportunity to work on a variety of business-to-business marketing assignments that will include print, web design, event marketing, and email marketing.[one-half-first]
- Assist in the completion of design pieces and marketing collateral
- Update client material to current branding standards
- Contribute to web development projects
- Develop marketing content for the launch of a new corporate event
- Participate in meetings and informational sessions to gain a greater understanding of a career in business-to-business marketing
- Complete special projects as assigned in an accurate and timely manner.
While performing the responsibilities of this job, the employee must be able to sit for several hours at a time. The employee is regularly required to operate a computer and telephone. Work environment includes an indoor office with uniform temperatures.[/one-half-first] [one-half]
- Junior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Communications, Marketing or related field of study
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Ability to see assignments through to completion with minimal supervision
- Effective written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
The internship program is 12 weeks in length and requires an average of 37.5 hours per week. The internship takes place mid-May to mid-August with flexible start and end dates. Conrad Siegel offers a competitive salary and a liberal flex-time policy in support of a positive work-life balance.[/one-half]
Interested candidates should send resume with salary requirements in confidence to:
Judith H. Long
PO Box 5900
Harrisburg, PA 17110-0900
Conrad Siegel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This job description is subject to change at any time.