Conrad Siegel was established in 1963 upon the principles of fee-for-service work with no hidden costs, solid and objective advice, and transparency throughout – not because it’s required, but because it’s the right thing to do. Our firm has expertise in creating custom retirement plans, providing investment consulting, developing competitive health plans, administering 401(k) plans, and providing actuarial services. We work with corporations, non-profits, government and municipal agencies, schools, and individuals. Our employees are our most valuable asset and today Conrad Siegel employs over 100 professionals aligned with the very same values on which the company was founded.
At Conrad Siegel, the qualified candidate is a motivated self-starter who displays a history of strong academic performance allowing them to complete all job responsibilities independently and with merit. The Retirement Assistant reports to the Defined Contribution Operations Manager and provides support for retirement managers and consultants. The Retirement Assistant is responsible for the completion of daily plan administration, setting up new plans, and handling clients’ daily questions.
- Set up new retirement plans
- Administer existing retirement plans
- Assist in the development of plan procedures
- Interact with clients through basic plan administration questions and issues
- Maintain excellent client relationships by promptly responding to client’s day-to-day requests
- Demonstrate superior customer service when addressing participant questions
While performing the responsibilities of this job, the employee must be able to sit for several hours at a time. The employee is regularly required to operate a computer and telephone. Work environment includes an indoor office with uniform temperatures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related degree
- Experience working with benefits and providing customer service, preferred
- Knowledge of benefit plans and operations
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work with and learn new computer software
This position is full-time exempt and requires an average of 37.5 hours per week. Conrad Siegel offers a competitive salary that is commensurate with education and experience. We recognize the value of a work-life balance and provide a liberal flex-time policy, comprehensive benefits package, and retirement plan.