Investment Operations Analyst
Conrad Siegel was established in 1963 upon the principles of fee-for service work with no hidden costs, solid and objective advice, and transparency throughout – not because it’s required, but because it’s the right thing to do. Our firm has expertise in creating custom retirement plans, providing investment consulting, developing competitive health plans, administering 401(k) plans, and providing actuarial services. We work with corporations, non-profits, government and municipal agencies, schools, and individuals. Our employees are our most valuable asset and today, Conrad Siegel employs over 100 professionals aligned with the very same values on which the company was founded.
At Conrad Siegel, the qualified candidate is a motivated, self-starter who has attained valuable industry experience allowing them to complete all job responsibilities independently and with merit. The Investment Operations Analyst reports to the Partner & President of Investment Advisory Services and coordinates with the internal Investment Advisory and Information Technology teams. Daily assignments include processing recurring reports and investigating and resolving system issues identified by team members. The Investment Operations Analyst supports the Chief Operations Officer of Investment Advisory Services in identifying, planning, and testing system enhancements.
- Process recurring reports and tasks
- Resolve system issues identified by team members
- Coordinate with IT team members on projects
- Assist with system enhancements in the following phases: brainstorming, planning, testing, and training
- Point of contact for internal systems
- Coordinate with providers of third-party applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Finance, or related degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the finance or investment field
- Ability to work with and learn new computer software
- Ability to see assignments through to completion with minimal supervision
- Ability to provide and review detailed documentation to a superior level of accuracy
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with Orion and/or Redtail applications, preferred
While performing the responsibilities of this job, the employee must be able to sit for several hours at a time. The employee is regularly required to operate a computer and telephone. Work environment includes an indoor office with uniform temperatures.
Working Hours & Expectations
This position is full-time exempt and requires an average of 37.5 hours per week. This position is hybrid with an average of one day per week working in the office.
Conrad Siegel offers a competitive salary that is commensurate with education and experience. We recognize the value of a work-life balance and provide a liberal flex-time policy, comprehensive benefits package, and retirement plan.
Interested candidates should send resume with salary requirements in confidence to:
PO Box 5900
Harrisburg, PA 17110-0900
Conrad Siegel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This job description is subject to change at any time.