The qualified candidate is a motivated, self-starter who displays a history of strong academic performance allowing them to complete all job responsibilities independently and with merit. The Investment Intern reports to the Senior Investment Analyst, Senior Client Relationship Specialist, and Senior Research Analyst and Operation Manager. The Investment Intern will contribute to the following tasks: report checking, RFP searches, updating and enhancing written procedures, development of a tracking system for fund changes, and implementation of a Client Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Assist in reviewing and checking client reports
- Perform Request For Proposal (RFP) searches
- Research methods to expand RFP searches
- Update and enhance current written procedures
- Develop a tracking system for fund changes
- Support marketing plan execution
- Assist in the implementation of a Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Assist with account maintenance processes
- Complete special projects as assigned in an accurate and timely manner
While performing the responsibilities of this job, the employee must be able to sit for several hours at a time. The employee is regularly required to operate a computer and telephone. Work environment includes an indoor office with uniform temperatures.
- Junior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Financial Planning, Economics, Accounting, or Business
- Minimum GPA of 3.30
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Display of superior organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to complete assignments with minimal supervision
The internship program is 12 weeks in length and requires an average of 37.5 hours per week. The internship takes place mid-May to mid-August with flexible start and end dates. Conrad Siegel offers a competitive salary and a liberal flex-time policy in support of a positive work-life balance.
Interested candidates should send resume with salary requirements in confidence to:
Judith H. Long
PO Box 5900
Harrisburg, PA 17110-0900
Conrad Siegel was established in 1963 upon the principles of fee-for-service work with no hidden costs, solid and objective advice, and transparency throughout – not because it’s required, but because it’s the right thing to do. Our firm has expertise in creating custom retirement plans, providing investment consulting, developing competitive health plans, administering 401(k) plans, and providing actuarial services. We work with corporations, non-profits, government and municipal agencies, schools, and individuals. Our employees are our most valuable asset and today, Conrad Siegel employs over 100 professionals aligned with the very same values on which the company was founded.
Conrad Siegel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This job description is subject to change at any time.