Investment Analyst – Wealth Management
Conrad Siegel was established in 1963 upon the principles of fee-for service work with no hidden costs, solid and objective advice, and transparency throughout – not because it’s required, but because it’s the right thing to do. Our firm has expertise in creating custom retirement plans, providing investment consulting, developing competitive health plans, administering 401(k) plans, and providing actuarial services. We work with corporations, non-profits, government and municipal agencies, schools, and individuals. Our employees are our most valuable asset and today, Conrad Siegel employs over 100 professionals aligned with the very same values on which the company was founded.
At Conrad Siegel, the qualified candidate is a motivated, self-starter who has attained valuable industry experience allowing them to complete all job responsibilities independently and with merit. Investment Analysts report to multiple consultants and are responsible for providing support services to consultants in delivering investment consulting and financial planning services to individuals and families.
- Generate and review client reports
- Prepare and execute account level tasks, including trading, systematic, and dividend reinvestment updates
- Make periodic enhancements to reporting tools
- Maintain and update client documentation including their Investment Policy Statements
- Assist with the maintenance of internal systems and processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or Business
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the investment field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Display of superior organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to complete assignments with minimal supervision
While performing the responsibilities of this job, the employee must be able to sit for several hours at a time. The employee is regularly required to operate a computer and telephone. Work environment includes an indoor office with uniform temperatures.
Working Hours & Expectations
This position is full-time exempt and requires an average of 37.5 hours per week. This position is hybrid, in office expectations and work from home flexibility.
Conrad Siegel offers a competitive salary that is commensurate with education and experience. We recognize the value of a work-life balance and provide a liberal flex-time policy, comprehensive benefits package, and retirement plan.
Interested candidates should send resume with salary requirements in confidence to:
Human Resources Manager
PO Box 5900
Harrisburg, PA 17110-0900
Conrad Siegel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This job description is subject to change at any time.