Retirement Plan: Investment Consulting-TEST
Big firm capabilities, small firm feel
We partner with you to develop a solid retirement plan to give your employees a leg-up on their retirement journey and drive your prudent process to help minimize fiduciary risk. Our credentialed specialists and actuaries simplify the complexities behind the numbers and administration of the plan so you can focus on your organization.
We’ve been told by our clients that what makes us different is:
- Our people – we’re genuine, knowledgeable, and easy to work with;
- Our approach – we not only address what is obvious, but we specialize in anticipating needs before they arise; and
- Our problem-solving skills – we’re not just consultants; we’re your business partner.
- We serve clients across the country.
- Include start-ups to billion dollar plans.
- Vary in industry – from healthcare, education, manufacturing, and government.
- We have a 95% client retention rate.
- Investment consulting and outsourced Chief Investment Officer (OCIO).
- Fiduciary risk management
- Employee education and wellness programs.
- Defined benefit monthly participant benefit payments.
- Direct access to owners of the firm.
- In-house expertise with a team that collaborates to build stronger client relationships.
- Drive the prudent process to reduce fiduciary risk.
- Coordinate service providers for one cohesive team.
Let us help | Complimentary Fee Review and Plan Check
Our PlanCheck can help you explore multiple dimensions of your retirement plan to ensure that it’s optimally working for you and your staff.
If you want to know how your fees compare to peers, whether your funds are performing in line with peers and benchmarks, and if your fund lineup is following industry standards, request our PlanCheck!
“Everyone I work with always goes above and beyond and they are always so nice! I’ve worked with other companies on 401(k) plans and Conrad Siegel tops them all!”Donnavie Kohl, 401(k) & Benefits Specialist, Eurofins
This quote was submitted via a client survey and this client was not compensated for sharing their opinion and experience with our firm. Any compensation creates a conflict of interest. These comments may not be representative of any other person’s experience with the firm.
Assets Under Management
Top DC Advisor Team
2022 National Association of Plan Advisors
Top Registered Investment Advisor
2022 Financial Advisor Magazine
Manager of DC Assets
2021 Pensions & Investments
Assets Under Management presented as of 6/30/2023. Award information and criteria can be found at conradsiegel.com/csia-disclosure
Investment Menu Handbook
There is not one ideal menu that is appropriate for everyone. You need to determine what’s most appropriate for your participants.
Are there still decisions to make if you are an all index investor?
Understanding and evaluating plan fees are an important part of a fiduciary’s responsibility. Are you checking the right boxes?
2023 Retirement Plan Litigation Highlights
Conrad Siegel’s Sean Duffy recently contributed an article to PLANADVISER on notable lawsuits targeting 401(k) plans and what plan sponsors can learn from these cases.
Looking for a fiduciary perspective?
Reach out to our friendly team – we’re experts at taking a retirement plan’s most complex elements and simplifying them. We’ll tell you what you need to know, why, and what you should do.