We strive to have your interests come first, always. Conrad Siegel’s investment team is fiduciary by choice because it’s the right thing to do, not because of mandate or law, or even the increasing scrutiny of benefits and investment plans. We have built our reputation upon this commitment to integrity and our transparency is evident in our work.
Continual monitoring and review of your plan’s options, fees, and services is baked into our process so the plan remains aligned with all objectives and guidelines. As part of your plan service, we maintain fiduciary documentation to help you understand where we’ve been and where we’re going every step of the way.
- Shared fiduciary responsibility with our clients
- We have no affiliation with any financial institution, striving to make recommendations in your best interest
- Recommendations are made to our clients; not just suggestions
Big Firm Capabilities, Small Firm Feel
- We combine local personal service with the expertise you’d expect from a large national firm
- We work with clients of all sizes; from $1 million to over $1 billion
Custom Fiduciary Solutions For You
Our goal is to make complex issues simple. We don’t just offer a cookie-cutter program; we will customize a menu of services to meet your needs. Conrad Siegel provides investment advisory and management services, or we can work with current providers to offer the second-set-of-eyes review. We can provide ongoing oversight of assets or we can work on a project-by-project basis, whether that be annually or every few years.
You’ll get to know us because we meet with clients regularly but with a frequency that best meets their needs