Conrad Siegel was established in 1963 upon the principles of fee-for service work with no hidden costs, solid and objective advice, and transparency throughout – not because it’s required, but because it’s the right thing to do. Our firm has expertise in creating custom retirement plans, providing investment consulting, developing competitive health plans, administering 401(k) plans, and providing actuarial services. We work with corporations, non-profits, government and municipal agencies, schools, and individuals. Our employees are our most valuable asset and today, Conrad Siegel employs over 100 professionals aligned with the very same values on which the company was founded.
At Conrad Siegel, the qualified candidate is a motivated, self-starter who has attained valuable industry experience allowing them to complete all job responsibilities independently and with merit. The ERISA Attorney reports to board members on the Compliance Committee and serves as the expert on Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA). The individual will lead ERISA compliance, review regulation changes, educate clients and staff, and draft forms.
- Review regulation changes
- Research questions and advise staff
- Create content for webinars, conferences, and articles
- Speak on content in webinars or live presentations
- Provide compliance training and education to staff
- Assist with client correction work
- Draft, review, and manage forms and documents
- Provide support to our internal Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO) team
- Serve as an active member of the company’s Compliance Committee
- Ability to satisfy all applicable requirements for attorneys practicing law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Experience as an ERISA Attorney or similar role
- Strong conceptual and research skills
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
While performing the responsibilities of this job, the employee must be able to sit for several hours at a time. The employee is regularly required to operate a computer and telephone. Work environment includes an indoor office with uniform temperatures.
This position is full-time exempt and requires an average of 40 hours per week. Conrad Siegel offers a competitive salary that is commensurate with education and experience. We recognize the value of a work-life balance and provide a liberal flex-time policy, comprehensive benefits package, and retirement plan.
Interested candidates should send resume with salary requirements in confidence to:
PO Box 5900
Harrisburg, PA 17110-0900
Conrad Siegel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This job description is subject to change at any time.