Conrad Siegel offers a full range of services ranging from fiduciary oversight to full discretionary management. We will work with you to help you meet your fiduciary responsibility and in many cases serve as a co-fiduciary.
Many plan sponsors don’t understand the philosophy that is being employed in their retirement plans. Others are just frustrated with the poor or lack of investment advice they are receiving, high fees, costly mistakes, lack of communication, and cumbersome retiree payment processes. At Conrad Siegel, we work with defined benefit plans ranging in size from $1 million to over $80 million dollars. We also work with many different types of clients ranging from small municipalities to large corporate pension plans. We help employ a sophisticated yet uncomplicated approach, designed to keep plan sponsors informed while limiting the administrative burden of the plan.
Shared Fiduciary Responsibility, With Independent Investment Advice
- Not all providers will share fiduciary responsibility with you. We sign a contract that says we do
- We are independent. We have no exclusive affiliation with any financial institution or insurance company, so we can offer our clients investment recommendations that are in their best interests
- Fiduciary consulting services for plans of all sizes
- We have a wide breadth of investment experience under one roof (Meet our consultants)
Solutions That Meet The Unique Needs of Your Plan
- We work with our clients to develop an asset allocation and investment style (index versus non-index) that matches their plan’s characteristics and risk tolerance
- We develop custom strategies for our clients, including liability driven investing, to work toward significant events in the Plan’s future (termination, lump-sum windows, etc.)
- We provide concise quarterly reporting and annual fiduciary reviews to supplement the statements provided by the custodian. We are able to deliver custom reports if they better meet your plan’s goals
A Dedicated Contact, A Personal Relationship
- The consultant working with you will be the dedicated contact for all issues related to your Plan. They can be reached directly by phone or email whether you have a question ranging in topic from asset allocation to retiree payments.
- Our consultant’s pride themselves on communicating the information that is important to Plan Sponsors in a manner that is easy to understand.
Free Up your HR Team, and Save Money
- Utilize our dedicated transition team that minimizes your administrative burden and facilitates a smooth transition
- Limit ongoing administrative burden by using Conrad Siegel’s bundled actuarial and investment advisory services
- Retirement paperwork sent directly from Conrad Siegel to plan participants
- Our in-house team can answer participant’s questions concerning starting or modifying benefit payments