Ask a Professional
About “Ask a Professional”
We understand you may have questions surrounding your finances. Our goal is to provide additional resources to help you save time and stay focused on your financial goals. This service is free to you as a Conrad Siegel retirement plan participant and provides you with access to Conrad Siegel CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals who can answer your questions and share resources.
What to expect
- Approximately 15-20 minute phone call
- An educational conversation with an experienced Conrad Siegel CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Access to additional resources to expand your knowledge
- Suggestions for other topics and resources to help you
Depending on the nature of your question, we may suggest that you consult with a qualified tax or legal professional to address your specific needs.
- Retirement Preparedness
- Asset Allocation
- Investment Planning
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Roth Strategies – Conversions, Traditional 401(k) vs. Roth 401(k), etc.
- Social Security Strategies
- Wealth Transfer
- Charitable Giving
- Education Planning
- Insurance Planning
- Cash Flow & Budgeting
- And more
Due to the scope and nature of these brief conversations, we are not able to provide specific advice for your situation. While we cannot provide specific advice during these calls, we can provide education and resources to help you take a deeper dive into your question.
If you would like to have a more in depth conversation about your personal situation, please feel free to ask for additional information regarding your options.
Can’t find a time that works for you?
Let us know if you don’t see a time that is convenient for you. Our team would be happy to find a time that works for your schedule. You can reach us at: (717) 727-7502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.